Prudentia Law assures you that the maintenance of confidentiality of your personal information is important and we are committed to protecting your privacy in the online environment. We only use your personal information to:
- Help us to provide our products and services;
- Improve our service;
- Inform you of products you may be interested in;
- Inform you about additional services.
We will not sell your information to any third parties. We will most likely contact in the future to inform you of services and products available from Prudentia Law.
If you do receive communications from us and you do not wish to receive any future correspondence, kindly e-mail us.
Privacy Act 1993
- Under the Privacy Act 1993 we advise that: Our website contains applications which collect personal information about you so that we can offer you our products and services or contact you for legal advice requirements.
- This Information is being collected and held by Prudentia Law, PO Box 340, Shortland Street, Auckland.
- The intended recipients of the Information are Prudentia Law and failure to provide, or the supply of incorrect information may result in the service we provide to you being adversely affected.
- We encourage you always to provide up-to-date and accurate information when communicating with us.
- You have rights of access to, and correction of, the information you may provide to us.
- By completing an on-line enquiry, you agree that your information being held by Prudentia Law may be used by us to advise you about our products and services or to contact you in the future.